Giant Stacking Pot For Indoor & Outdoor Gardening
Suggestions for growing
Everybody can get involved with the ‘Grow Your Own’ trend that is sweeping the nation, even if you only have a small patio or balcony.
Giant Stacking Pot For Indoor & Outdoor Gardening consists of 3 or several Tiered Planter sections, 1 base and 1 hanging chain to optimise your available growing area.
Giant Stacking Pot For Indoor & Outdoor Gardening used as either a hanging or freestanding planter. The compact foot print of only 42CM high and 32CM in diameter is ideal for patios and balconies.
You can creat your own combinations of fruit, flowers, vegetables or herbs. It has a capacity of 12 planting locations allowing you to hava all of your favorite fresh ingredients or flowers on your doorstep.
The Applications of the Giant Stacking Pot For Indoor & Outdoor Gardening:
- Optimise available growing area with vertical,stacking sections.
- Can be used as either a hanging or freestanding planter.
- Vertical hanging garden tower Pots flower planter, herbs and any other seasonal vegetable or flower combination.
- Ideal for patios and balconies.
|Name||Giant Stacking Pot For Indoor & Outdoor Gardening|
|Weight||350g per piece||550g per piece|
|Size||34*15cm (W,H)||45*20cm (W,H)|
|20FT||12500 PCS||4000 PCS|
|40FT||25000 PCS||8000 PCS|
|40HQ||29800 PCS||9500 PCS|
|Color||Beige, blue, brown, green, pink, white, yellow or customized|
1. Optimise available growing area with vertical,stacking sections.
2. Can be used as either a hanging or freestanding planter.
3. Vertical hydroponic tower garden growing system suitable for strawberries, herbs and any other seasonal vegetable or flower combination.
4. Ideal for patios and balconies.
1. For Home Garden Decoration
You can stack 3, 4, 5…or more pots to grow. Pots and bases are sold separately. It’s more convenient for you to do your own design. Accepted customized packing service.
2, For Commercial Farming Vertical Planting
It is a completely vertical planting system for greenhouse. Each one tower can be stacked 3-10 pots as you like. Normally per square meter space can put 2 towers. All those irrigation fittings are avaliable.
1. Make sure compost is firmed around the root balls of all plants.
2. Mix water into compost to help retain water to make watering easier.
3. When hanging use in conjunction eith bracket to make watering easier
4. Keep plants well watered and remember that in dry conditions, they might need watering at least once a day. To encourage heavy yields, some plants such as Strawberry will need additional feeding witha high potassium feed such as Tomorite.
5. Herbs such as mint, are very invasive and can quickly smother other plants. Plant in a larger plant pot to contain the spread of the roots.