Small Stacking Pot
Suggestions for growing
Stacking planters flower pots for vertical farm consists of 3 or several Tiered Planter sections, 1 base and 1 hanging chain to optimise your available growing area. It used as either a hanging or freestanding planter. The compact foot print of only 42CM high and 32CM in diameter is ideal for patios and balconies.You can creat your own combinations of fruit, flowers, vegetables or herbs. It has a capacity of 12 planting locations allowing you to hava all of your favorite fresh ingredients or flowers on your doorstep.
|Name||Stacking planters flower pots for vertical farm|
|Pot Size||34*15cm/45x20cm (W,H)|
|Color||Brown, Beige, White, Green, Blue, Yellow, Pink or Customized|
|Weight||0.35kg/0.55kg Per Piece|
|Packing||50 Pieces in one Carton|
|Type||Stacked Pots, Set pacakge of Hanging Basket|
|Application||For Large Garden Projects, Greenhouse Used Items|
1. Optimise available growing area with vertical,stacking sections.
2. Can be used as either a hanging or freestanding planter.
3. Vertical hydroponic tower garden growing system suitable for strawberries, herbs and any other seasonal vegetable or flower combination.
4. Ideal for patios and balconies.
1. For Home Garden Decoration
You can stack 3, 4, 5…or more pots to grow. Pots and bases are sold separately. It’s more convenient for you to do your own design. Accepted customized packing service.
2, For Commercial Farming Vertical Planting
It is a completely vertical planting system for greenhouse. Each one tower can be stacked 3-10 pots as you like. Normally per square meter space can put 2 towers. All those irrigation fittings are avaliable.
1. Make sure compost is firmed around the root balls of all plants.
2. Mix water into compost to help retain water to make watering easier.
3. When hanging use in conjunction eith bracket to make watering easier
4. Keep plants well watered and remember that in dry conditions, they might need watering at least once a day. To encourage heavy yields, some plants such as Strawberry will need additional feeding witha high potassium feed such as Tomorite.
5. Herbs such as mint, are very invasive and can quickly smother other plants. Plant in a larger plant pot to contain the spread of the roots.