4 Sided Flood Tray
Hydroponic Ebb & Flow trays uses pumps and a large water reservoir to periodically flood the plant roots with nutrients and water. An easy method is using a large plastic tote to contain the nutrient solution with the plants sitting in a deep tray on top of the lid. The nutrient solution is pumped into the tray from the reservoir below, and then is allowed to drain back into the reservoir.
A 4-sided flood tray is a hydroponic equipment used for containing and irrigating plants in a controlled indoor growing environment. It is designed to hold a hydroponic system where plants are grown without soil, typically using a nutrient solution.
A 4-sided flood tray is constructed with a rectangular shape and four raised edges, forming a tray with a bottom and four sides. The raised sides help contain the nutrient solution within the tray, preventing spills or leaks.
The 4-sided flood tray is designed to accommodate various types of growing mediums, such as rockwool, coco coir, or clay pellets. This allows flexibility in choosing the appropriate medium for different crops.
• Labor savings and cost effective
• Versatile System
• An entire acre or more can be watered automatically and efficiently
• Plants are watered evenly, reducing losses due to poor watering practices
• Plants can be fertilized as they are being watered
• Floors are dry, avoiding accidents
• Compatible with many computer control systems