4 Sided Flood Tray
Hydroponic Ebb & Flow trays uses pumps and a large water reservoir to periodically flood the plant roots with nutrients and water. An easy method is using a large plastic tote to contain the nutrient solution with the plants sitting in a deep tray on top of the lid. The nutrient solution is pumped into the tray from the reservoir below, and then is allowed to drain back into the reservoir.
Flood tray is a form of hydroponics that is known for its simplicity, reliability of operation and low initial investment cost. when Pots are filled with an inert medium which does not function directly like soil that contribute nutrition to the plants, but which as a temporary reserve of water and solvent mineral nutrients in the anchors the roots. The hydroponic solution alternately floods is allowed to ebb away.
• Labor savings and cost effective
• Versatile System
• An entire acre or more can be watered automatically and efficiently
• Plants are watered evenly, reducing losses due to poor watering practices
• Plants can be fertilized as they are being watered
• Floors are dry, avoiding accidents
• Compatible with many computer control systems