Flood Rolling Bench
Rolling benches is a form of hydroponics that is known for its simplicity, reliability of operation and low initial investment cost. When pots are filled with an inert medium which does not function directly like soil that contribute nutrition to the plants, but which as a temporary reserve of water and solvent mineral nutrients in the anchors the roots. The hydroponic solution alternately floods is allowed to ebb away.
Bench Size(W×H): 4x8ft/4x10ft//5x10ft/5x12ft/5.5x15ft or customized
Bench Height: 700mm or customized
Load Capacity: 75kg/m2
Aluminum Frame Height: 130mm
Tray Depth: 75mm
Moving Space: 300mm
• Labor savings and cost effective
• Versatile System
• An entire acre or more can be watered automatically and efficiently
• Plants are watered evenly, reducing losses due to poor watering practices
• Plants can be fertilized as they are being watered
• Floors are dry, avoiding accidents
• Compatible with many computer control systems
The flood tables could be customized for any length you want. It can be used in greenhouse or indoor for planting.