Multilayer Fixed Flood Table For Greenhouse
Hydroponic ebb and flow system uses pumps and a large water reservoir to periodically flood the plant roots with nutrients and water. An easy method is using a large plastic tote to contain the nutrient solution with the plants sitting in a deep tray on top of the lid. The nutrient solution is pumped into the tray from the reservoir below, and then is allowed to drain back into the reservoir.
Labor-saving and cost-effective.
- Labor-saving and cost-effective.
- Versatile system
- An entire acre or more can be watered automatically and efficiently.
- Plants are watere evenly, reducing losses due to poor watering practices.
- Plants can be fertilized as they are being watered.
- Floors are dry, avoiding accidents.
- System can water any of our wide line of retail Ebb-Flow benches.
- Compatible with many computer control systems.